We offer tours with a Polynesian Maori flavour.
Be one of "us" for a day. We do 3.5-hour tours of Auckland, every day. Our mission is to give our visitors to Auckland, New Zealand the best possible intimate Kiwi experience.
Come on our Personalized 3-hour tour, showing you the highlights of what makes our city of Auckland so special. From the diverse eateries to the many volcanoes, to the working farm, and the beautiful gardens that we have. We can guide you to Auckland's best shopping, cuisine and sights. Along the way, you will learn about the Maori culture and settler history.
We will take even 1 person on the tour, in our 16 seat Toyota Coaster Minibus.
10am - 1.30pm
Pick up. Your Day will start with a free pick up for the Morning tour at Sky City Hotel and Casino Entrance at 9.50 am. Welcome tour itinerary. See twice as much in half the time
1.Travel over the Harbour Bridge enjoying the vista of the Waitemata harbour.
2. Visit the Auckland domain, and visit the exquisite Wintergardens. (20 min stopover)
3. See 360-degree views of Auckland from Mt Eden (Auckland's highest natural point), and learn about the history of the Mountain (25min stopover). Please note that this is a sacred mountain and needs to be protected. Vehicles are no longer allowed to the top. There is a 10-minute walk to the Crater of 200metres or 220 yards. A good fitness level will be required, however, the walk is optional.
4. Visit One Tree Hill and drive through the beautiful Cornwall Park, see a working farm and learn about the great history of this park. (10min stopover)
5. See some of our glamour houses on Paritai Drive, and see Auckland's most expensive house.
6 . Visit Bastion point, and see beautiful Harbour views ( 15 min stopover), and see where America's Cup boats raced.
7. Drive through Parnell village, and see the historic Holy Trinity Church and the Parnell Rose Gardens.
Then back to the Pickup points. Morning tour 1.30 pm.