Te Tiro accommodation
Check In: 14:00|Check Out: 10:00
Enjoy fantastic panoramic views of the central North Island and mountains. 2 self-contained, pioneer-style cottages (sleep 2-5 persons), set on a 1600-acre farm.
Central to Waitomo Caves Village, Marakopa Falls and other fantastic walkways.
Quiet and peaceful - a great place to relax and unwind.
Glowworms nestled in native New Zealand bush only metres from your cottage.
Your hosts, Rachel and Angus, have 30 years of tourism experience between them and would be happy to advise you on the wonders of Waitomo. 30 minutes to Otorohanga and Te Kuiti.
- Spectacular views, Glowworm Grotto, Barbecue area
- Two self-contained pioneer cottages
- Accommodates from 1-5 people per cottage
Two self-contained pioneer cottages on established sheep and cattle farm. Enjoy fantastic 180?? views from your verandah. At night, visit a glowworm grotto only metres from your cottage door.
- Each cottage has own bathroom, heater, electric blankets, refrigerator and cooking facilities.
- Cottages can accommodate from 1-5 people in a cosy open plan room with loft.
- Continental breakfast is included in tariff.
- BBQ facilities.
- Smoke free!