Scotty B Tours
Hurunui Hills is a Merino Sheep & Angus Beef farm in North Canterbury. A family farm since 1884 it stays true to its roots as a hill country sheep farm. We Produce high quality Merino Wool and premium Angus Beef.
Highlights of our farm tour:
- Get Involved with Daily Farm Tasks
- See the animals grazing free range
- Visit the woolshed and touch fine wool fleeces
- Spectacular landscape views, amazing photos
- Become friends with our working dogs
We offer two tour options.
- If you need transport, Scotty can pick you up from the Canterbury Museum, Central Hotel or Christchurch Airport
- If you have your own vehicle you can meet us at our farm.
On farm tours take about 2 hours
Transport from Christchurch allow 4 to 5 hours (transport & farm tour)
Optional lunch / refreshment stop at Historic Hurunui Hotel can be arranged (Lunch Not Included)
Map & Directions
1038 Karaka Road, hurunui
If a cancellation is made within 24 Hours of arrival day Loss of 100% of booking.