Hairy Feet Waitomo
PLEASE NOTE OUR TOUR FREQUENCIES HAVE CHANGED
WE ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING TOURS BY PRE BOOKING IN ADVANCE ONLY
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- like immersing yourself in beautiful New Zealand native forest, abundant with wildlife
- appreciate seeing amazing rock formations
- enjoy learning about a working sheep & beef farm
- are keen on photography
- would like to hear our first-hand stories about having a blockbuster movie filmed on our property
- are a fan of Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit
Join our personally guided tours through our stunning Mangaotaki Valley farm, near the village of Piopio.
Just a short drive from the famous Waitomo Caves, our farm has been the backdrop to several TV Commercials and featured extensively in “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey”, receiving the
MOST SCREEN TIME OF ALL LOCATIONS.
Enjoy a short drive through farmland before taking an easy walk around the sites Sir Peter Jackson used when filming "The Hobbit".
The tours are fully guided with genuine New Zealand pride - a mixture of fun and fact!
Small groups ensure a personalised experience.
Walking tracks are well formed gravel tracks over slightly uneven ground. Please wear suitable, comfortable footwear.
Tours run in all weather – please bring appropriate clothing (eg. sun hat, raincoat)
TOUR TIMES (Please Note Our Tour Frequencies Have Changed)
We are currently running tours by PRE BOOKING ONLY.
If there are sufficent numbers, tour times will be 10am or 1pm
Check our booking schedule for available days or email us: email@example.com
Allow at least 1½ hours (90 minutes) for the tour