Eden Park Experiences
Located in central Auckland, Eden Park is New Zealand's National Stadium. Eden Park is proud to offer a range of activities for people to explore and enjoy different parts of the stadium, and Auckland!
Sky Sport Rooftop Tour
The Sky Sport Rooftop Tour includes some of the best views of Auckland with insights on the city’s iconic landmarks provided by our friendly guides who also have an intimate knowledge of the history of Eden Park. The tour will encompass parts of the stadium even its famous sporting heroes haven’t seen. This unique experience is topped off with the perfect photo opportunity from the lean-out platform situated 34-metres above the hallowed turf!
Relive great sporting moments as you go behind the scenes on New Zealand’s most famous stadium tour. You’ll be guided by expert historians who are passionate about sports and the Park.
- Feel the tension of the players’ tunnel.
- Take Ian Foster’s hot-seat in the coaches’ box*.
- Have photo opportunities with the best views of the stadium.
- Sense the excitement of the changing rooms*.
- Visit the ‘hallowed turf’ on the historic No. 1 field*
- Receive a complimentary stadium tour souvenir.
- Tour guests receive a discount on all Eden Park merchandise.