Earthlore provides fun, nature based activities for the whole family in our ten acre wildlife garden, in the heart of The Catlins. We also run a series of day and night time tours designed to help you give back to nature, so you will leave The Catlins a much better place than you found it.
- Nature at Night Tour: Listen for bats, see glow worms and take part in a citizen science project
- 5 Hour Give Back to Nature tour: help protect Catlins' wildlife on this tour, includes planting habitat to help conserve Yellow-eyed penguins
- Earthlore Tour: tour our wildlife gardens, food forest and native planting.
- Family Tour: Play mini frisbee golf, solve the insect murder mystery, watch the Flea Circus puppet show, meet the donkeys and check out our Gypsy caravan for lots of fun-fun-fun!
- Guardianship Workshop: become an Earthlore approved Wildlife Guardian
- Bat Tour: look and listen out for New Zealand's critically endangered Long-tailed Bats
Need accommodation? Book our new Pekapeka Tiny House. Unwind in an eco-friendly environment with an abundance of Tui, Bellbird, Kereru and other native birds.