Peppers Clearwater Resort
Only 7 minutes from Christchurch airport, Peppers Clearwater Resort is the perfect place to gaze out over the surrounding lakes and the mountains standing tall in the background.
Accommodation includes hotel rooms, suites and apartments with all the amenities expected of Peppers, while on-site activities include tennis, fly fishing, a game of golf on the championship PGA course, and walking/jogging tracks.
Enjoy uncomplicated and flavoursome food prepared with passion by the award winning team at The Lake Restaurant, overlooking the lake and fairway.
Only seven minutes from Christchurch Airport, Peppers Clearwater Resort is easily accessible and can cater for up to 240 delegates theatre style.
All of our four unique conference and event rooms offer flexible seating options and state-of-the-art conference facilities sure to meet your venue requirements.
Peppers Clearwater Resort offers indulgent food experiences guaranteed to impress your conference delegates. Whether its cocktail parties or simple working lunches, the resort has every taste covered.
The resort also offers business services including wireless internet access, whiteboard & flipchart, audio visual equipment for hire, facsimile, photocopying and typing. Some of these services will incur a charge, please contact reception for details.
Map & Directions
Clearwater Ave, Harewood, New Zealand, 8051
* 7 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from the city of Christchurch.
Off Johns Road, which is the bypass route for the airport, between Main North Road and Main South Road.
* From the Airport to Peppers Clearwater Resort
* Leave the airport and turn left at the first roundabout onto Russley Road and head straight along it.
* Go straight through the next three roundabouts and stay on Russley Road
* Stay on Russley Road until it becomes Johns Road. You will see signs from Johns Road to turn into Clearwater Resort.
* Travelling time to the hotel from the airport is about 7 minutes.
* From North to Peppers Clearwater Resort
* When you come into the suburb of Belfast you will be on State Highway 1.
* Route 1 will turn off at Johns Rd so you need to get into the right hand lane to follow the SH1. Peppers Clearwater Resort is about three minutes drive from this turnoff on your right hand side.
* Travelling time from Belfast is about 4 minutes.
* From the South to Peppers Clearwater Resort
* Travelling along Main South Rd (Route No 1) you will reach the suburb of Hornby, which is on the outskirts of Christchurch.
* Turn left into Carmen Road to follow Route No 1. Follow Carmen Road until it becomes Russley Road. Drive past the airport and continue along Russley Road until it becomes Johns Road. Clearwater Resort is found on the left hand side of the road.
Travelling time from Hornby is about 20 minutes