Marlin Ridge B & B Tutukaka
Check In: 14:00|Check Out: 11:00
5 minute walk to hop onto dive boat to go to Poor Knights Islands
Alan & Jan welcome you to Marlin Ridge. Located in one of New Zealand's most stunning coastal areas we are conveniently located, overlooking the marina with spectacular views down the harbour and out to sea. A stroll down the hill brings you to the Tutukaka Marina where you can hop on a charter boat and enjoy a wonderful day exploring the Poor Knight Islands. Or stroll to your choice of cafe for a relaxing lunch or evening meal. Watch the stingray as they cruise around the marina.
Tutukaka is north east of Whangarei - just 2.5 hours drive from Auckland and only 20 minutes from the Whangarei city centre. Offshore from Tutukaka Marina lie the Poor Knight Islands, a world-renowned marine reserve and an underwater treasure trove for divers and explorers. The bustling marina is home to private launches, and charter boats are available for diving expeditions or a spot of fishing
We have created a restful retreat that you can think of as your home away from home when you're in the area. We offer services for any traveller whether you're on business or your journey is for pleasure. When you plan your visit, consider us for your stay. Enjoy our lovely grounds and maybe experience a "Fire-Pit" evening with us!!
One large studio room with Queen size bed,and single fold away bed,small kitchenette with fridge, microwave, kettle,coffee machine etc,and 2 x 3 seater couches.An en-suite with walk in shower and separate toilet.
Laundry facilities available.
Rates: B&B - $170.00 per night for two. $20.00 extra for third person.
Private access. No Smoking in rooms.
Parking outside your room.
Our Studio Room features beautiful décor and all the amenities you could need. Included in the tariff is a self serve continental breakfast.
Tutukaka Coast activities include:
- Diving and Snorkelling at the Poor Knights Marine Reserve.
- Sight Seeing, and Fishing Charters from Tutukaka Marina (see club sponsors, charterboats).
-Dining at Cafes and restaurants.
- Matapouri beach for safe swimming and bush tracks.
- Whale Bay bush walk and fabulous picnic beach.
- Take surf lessons at Sandy Bay; One of New Zealand's top surf beaches.
- Day trip to Helena Bay gallery for a collection of Fine NZ Art and souvenirs, Café and brilliant coastal views.
- Many beautiful walking tracks.
- Beach fishing and collect Kai moana at our local estuary's Ngunguru and Matapouri.
- Walk to the ancient Kauri tree Tane Moana.
- Confidence courses at Adventure Forest.
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Freeview TV
- Fridge in Unit
- Guest Laundry
- Hairdryer in Room
- Linen Provided
- Microwave in Unit
- Non Smoking
- On-Site Parking
- Shower Facilities
- Toilet Facilities
- TV in Room
- Unlimited free wifi
- Washing machine and dryer